Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Ba Ba Da Da Da Dum Da Da Dum

I remember enjoying the beats pumping on my earphones while I walk across the park at the end of the day.
People say that I'm incredibly independent. Maybe, during those Ba Ba Da Da Da Dum Da Da Dum days? Now, I just feel like my heart is this tiny rubber ball bouncing in completely randomness in this hollow container with a thick layer of skin. and with every bump, it flies across to the other part of the container faster.

Ok, I stopped exploring, I stopped trying out new food places.
I'm just so sick of doing things alone!
Lonely? OMG, that sounds so weak.
Yes, that's my ego talking
Don't judge me!

Recently, I found a new love. It's jogging.
It's fabulous! I love doing it alone
Not to mention the tiny endorphins following through me body. I can totally imagine them going: "Hello!" with a wide grin to my cells.

Hm, I shall do some jogging tomorrow

fel was shaking her ass at 10:09 PM