Sunday, July 03, 2011

There's a lot of crap in Christian learning nowadays. What happen to the past generation who were so strong in their faith and knew the word in depth. What I'm hearing today...is crap. Of course Im fired up, of course I'm pissed! All we're learning today is "How to be the best of you", "Knowing who you are in God's grace" etc. I know all this! I believe it! but what happen to knowing who you are in God's grace and judgement?! Don't grace and judgement come hand in hand? Why are all these American pastors coming in and giving free encouragement seminars???! I'm...just frustrated. BORED out of my mind. I don't know what to do with this..insufficiency I see all around. We need a revival. Sadly, these free encouragement seminars are the ones that attract the masses. Christians are happy at this point. I'm hearing what I want to hear.

I'm mad because I'm not learning anything. I don't know how to see you differently anymore.

fel was shaking her ass at 11:11 PM