Monday, June 13, 2011

Life's Popularity Contest

Don't become too likely

I was quite happy to read that post.
Sometimes, I feel like life's a popularity contest. Churches say what people want to hear. Leaders are leaders because everyone likes them and they're popular.
It's a better environment in the church already. In the world, it really feels like that is the truth and reality.
I always feel like the underdog. Like there's something in me that I know I have, but it's...just not out?
"He likes to take somebody who’s felt a little underwhelmed by their own personality and appearance and overwhelm the world with how great He can make them by His glory and for His glory."
This sentence stood out to me too. Underwhelmed by their own personality. Nice, don't you think?
This weakness in me, is what brings me to a greater need for God's intimacy.

Next post, about Fantasies. maybe

fel was shaking her ass at 1:14 AM