
Moving house is good. Many people don’t like it. I can understand.
Sense of stability? Might be false, don't you think?
Every time I move, I have to throw away my possessions. I can only keep the bare minimum and what is important.
If I don’t use whatever clothes in the last 6-12mths, it goes.
Especially the big bulky stuff.
It’s just like a personal spring cleaning.
Every time I moved, whatever that was valued and deemed important since I last moved, became not worth keeping anymore. Moved on, grown up? maybe
The sentimental stuff that people made/wrote/gave had to go. It became part of the bulk. I’ll just have to remember them in memory now. If my memory can’t remember it, it’s a positive thing.
There’s always that strain when I throw away something. But the next time, I remove the tape from the box, I don’t even remember it was there or it is making a difference in my life now
Moved so many times that I am, now, portable.
All my stuff are in 2-3 boxes. They are kept in the storeroom.
Portable is good. The next time I have to moved, it’s so easy.
fel was shaking her ass at 11:17 AM