Thursday, September 23, 2010

Tears, Blood and Sweat Compiled


Went to a friend's graduation today.

As usual, I thought ceremonies are quite pointless. This is backed up by the fact that I didn't even bother collecting my O level's cert and my teacher had to call me to go collect it. I, was already 7000 miles away. Thank you Jesus. I wouldn't have been able to stand people crying because they received "bad" marks. What bollocks.

Plus, the fact that I did not go for the Trinity ball and the graduation ceremony.

But I must say I was glad to be part of her graduation and
uni graduation ceremonies are not pointless. It was quite an honour actually.

Although, I think, in mine, I'll get very bored midway and start playing iphone games. Well, I'll get to wear the awesome gown AND HAT (I absolutely must throw it in the air), invite all my friends! can totally imagine half the church being there, TAKE NICE PICTURES. I think I'll get a friend to be my official photographer. :D

Other than that, I don't want to hear someone talk rubbish nor wait for 1000 people to shake some person that I've not seen in my life to pass me my cert.

fel was shaking her ass at 10:15 PM