Sunday, July 11, 2010
Random
I love that I'm studying hard and playing hard. Makes me feel as if my life is well balanced. That's good I guess. Finally getting grips on life. Well, maybe just studying life. Always been the slow one.
Just went on a Grampians trip with some VFC Singapore friends and their friends. Love making new friends! So exciting! I've bruises all over my leg, part below my knee. All the bumps climbing those rocks. 3 hard mountains we conquered in 2 days. Love it! Well, not the ugly bruises but the outdoors, the hiking, the smell of fresh greenery. AMEN!
Oh! I remembered what I'm supposed to be here blogging for. You know, those quizzes that we do on facebook or those tests that our secondary school teacher used to make us do? To like find out what career we should be in, or what our character is, or of course, the really lame ones like which twilight character are you or what your future husband is like.
Well, I found out that they 1. don't work for me 2. don't work for me because those quizzes are based on your perception of yourself 3. So, I didn't really understand myself. So, of course...
Random thoughts
bye!
fel was shaking her ass at 9:37 PM