Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Physical that pushed my mental

I don’t really know what to say. The paper was alright.

But Bundoora was not alright. I never hated that place so much.

My...willpower was not enough today. it wasn't at my max point or close to it, it was past it.

it was past the willpower built up over the last 6 months. i didn't give up, but i had no strength either.


The cold front came on today. it was horrible.

early morning cold and suburb cold.

So much energy was used, my stomach was already full of gastric juices when we entered the exam hall.

When we were back in the city, I waited for my lunch to take over the stomach biting acid. I knew then that it wasn’t my willpower that today was finished.

And I went home to cry.

fel was shaking her ass at 5:37 PM