I know my family is well to do. Esp in the neighbourhood we live in.
But please, do not go: “But you rich waddd.../ask your daddy for money lorrrr/sure got no money mehhh/just ask your daddy for job la”
It is very annoying.
Ok, I wanna explain my pov, to promote a better understanding (how politically correct. But I’m nice ok). I used to try to take it in (and not show the black face) because I thought of it as a blessing and I understood why they are more...envious. It is difficult, I understand. I really do.
Being money richer, is like being smarter, being prettier or being musically more talented.
It is simply a God-given gift.
You can’t help it if you’re prettier than the other girls, or smarter.
I won’t feel guilty say because I can pick up guitar playing 10 times faster than other people or because I’m smarter than classmates.
But like smarter people, they need to study too and have difficulties solving tough problems. So, like richer people, we treat money like they way normal people do too. We do eat in the same hawker centres as everyone does too. We are concerned about spending too much. And we do have financial difficulties too!
We do have some opportunities that we get to enjoy but like everyone else, we have to give up some really fantastic opportunities when like everyone, have financial difficulties.
Like people that can play the guitar better and faster, they can and are not expected to, help other fellow students learn guitar playing too. So, like, richer people, we can help and are not expected to help others financially too. In a church scenario, richer people’s tithes actually help churches a lot. So yes, do be happy for your friend who is prettier or richer. It is indeed a God given blessing! J
If you wanna be prettier, take more care of your appearance. If you wanna be smarter, do more Sudoku. If you wanna be richer, strategise and work.
did you have any "but"s and disagreements w my pov? i really wanna know
anws, stay tuned! for i will blog about a v interesting book i've been reading, when i get thru this week. amen.
fel was shaking her ass at 11:45 PM