Week 12 is here. And I’m a tad bit scared. Aren’t you?
By now, I would have been in the library pouring over my notes. But I haven’t started studying!
Currently, I’m just trying to complete assignments. Can’t be bothered w atcem anymore. I’ll do it during the holidays. Time to have a plan. Hm...I shall have a plan to have a plan. Oh! Ok, my current plan is to finish my assignments, then plan that plan. Hm, ok. Oh, whatever. Finish assignments first.
Btw! I managed to get a job, taking over my friend’s place waitressing in a hotel for the holis. I smell money! The working hours are great! 6am-12pm. I get to work and enjoy my holidays! yay! You say: 6am?!!! I know right! No, I’m not a morning person anymore. I am, now, officially, very very officially, a sleep-anytime person. haha! But, ah ya, 6am is nothing new. It can be done.
It’s tough. And I’ve learnt to give myself enough space to cope. Not to push too much but to push enough. I’m not comfortable, that’s for sure. And it is a good and bad thing, but I’m kinda a perfectionist when I put myself to doing something.
Anws, I wanna thank God for always being there and picking me up when I can’t get up and, standing by my side encouraging me to stand up on my own when we both know that there’s this lil fire burning left inside of me that is enough to pick myself up. God has been speaking to me quite a bit about Mary. Just noticing little traits of hers that become so significant. Like her availability and how she keeps going back to Jesus. Haha, somewhat like a lil mouse that will wonder everywhere and anywhere getting food but constantly goes back to the same spot for cheese. The availability bit: don’t say you’re busy! It’s so annoying! And it shuts doors. To people***. It might take you 21 days before you can meet them. But it’s...all good. I can’t be bothered to continue with that cos you’ll get the point.
Also, just a short testimony: things with the lifegroup have been going really good. No doubt, people will slowly... drop away. Disheartening cos I thought they were really faithful but the progress of those who stay on are amazing and surprising. It’s great cos you know that they don’t come because of social reasons but because they see the value in what they’re learning, wanting to understand God and how to get closer to him. The curriculum you picked and formed. Out, of, like, nothing. Heh. It’s cool, cos I know I’m only doing what I can (which is v lil. Cos priority is God, studies, ministry, in that order.), and sometimes it feels like all that is sucking blood from the veins in my wrists. Yes, sucking blood. I must use that term.
Hah, but yea, hearing them share their personal testimonies and try to explain certain terms amongst themselves during lifegroup is quite amusing. And quite cute! Lol. Anws, gotta go back now. Assignment calls.
fel was shaking her ass at 9:34 AM