When I read my sis post, I end up really looking up to her in the aspect of studies.
You know how I’ve been feeling like superman. No need to eat, no need to sleep thing. in other words: flat.
So, i’m going to quote me lil sis:
... Once again, I wish I could freeze time, yell to God ‘WAIT AH!’. So I can get a nap, catch up on everything, then hit play, yell back ‘OKAY CAN ALR!’ But then again, life wouldn’t be fun if we could do that, cos it’s in the ‘insignificant’ little moments that we find fun and laughter, peace and joy....
.... (My sis was very lor soh. So, I mei ban fa, got to edit)
So a lesson is learnt:
You should never stop trying your best.
A lot of times, we don’t see any hope in putting in effort. Try so hard, spend so much time, sacrifice so much precious sleep, only to fall flat on our faces. And everyone around you seems to be doing fine effortlessly. You think if you ever managed to get up, you’d fall right back in again. No. Slap yourself. That is a screwed concept of life. That is a lie. Something never amounts to nothing. Don’t stop trying. Don’t stop believing. And giving up is such a cowardly thing to do. Why should anybody be afraid of failure? Fail then fail lah. Sometimes even our best is not enough, but give your best anyway.
有道理! WHOA I didn’t know I could be so philosophical o: surprised myself.
No doubt, i got to be honest, i really can’t stand it when she gets all moody and vents it on the family (***hint hint hint) and i get really angry because she gets so disrespectful (***).
But I know what her timetable is like, and the reason why i look up to her in this aspect is cos she’s been doing it since so young. And no matter what happens, God is the centre of her life.
And, I know I can ***hint to her so publically, cos, no matter what she’s my sis man. ***But it’s time to change ah. And, use the alarm clock to wake up yourself!!!
Also, special thanks to a good friend who told me straight in the face that my life wasn’t very God-centred.
fel was shaking her ass at 8:13 PM