Thursday, April 08, 2010

Thoughts of the week compiled

I am 19! Why make me think about all this?! Of course, I'm frustrated.

He met her 6 months ago and now they're engaged. Confused I sure am. Apparently people at that age are like that. When they meet "the one", things happen v fast.

Everyone in my original/first cellgroup in Melbourne is married/engaged. Except me and another one la. Heng.

Oh well, I've decided to not try to understand (although it bewilders me vvv much) and just trust them.


Grocery shopping is so ma fan.


Just came back from a trip to Wilson's promontory. Enjoyed it (:

Did the hiking thing, cabin thing, FREEZING shower thing, bbq-ing thing, slop around in the muddy beaches and of course take photos.

I really like the hiking thing.

And we went out in at night to look for Wombats.

Out to the gravel roads by the farms, with the usual but unique farm smells, and when you turn of your torch, nothing shines but the stars. The complete darkness is insecure in the beginning but it fits, it just does. Amazing? Yep.

The darkness alone did not just fit but the stars. Stars that somehow or other CANNOT be captured by cameras.

All these things I did just feel so much more natural to me.

And yep, it's for everyone. But not everyone is open for it.


When I was back in the city, I was vvv happy to apply treatment to my hair. Yes, extremely.


Being pushed as a leader is not cool. Ego is NIL. But instrument of change is cool.

Being pushed in general is great. So much more fulfilling than being not pushed at all. If you think about it, honestly!


I'm really really really tired, btw.


Tip #1: Ways to please God: Fulfil your BASIC role of being a student.


Somehow travelling back and forth Singapore and Melbourne helps pick out valuable friends.

Not so valuable friends? Love them anyway.


I never knew my family situation affected my life so much.

For eg, how I'm more independent compared to most people.

I have issues, and in order to do so, I have to work that independent from my immediate family.

But, I will attempt to help my sis. I have to.


Is it because Jesus is coming soon that is the reason why people of my generation are expected to be superhumans?


I'm thinking of applying for PR. Things change. I can't help it.

Conclusion is dependent on certain specific situations. Situations will be lead by God. Yes, that's my temporary conclusion.


I need time, time to settle myself. My heart and my mind.


I still hope to settle my thermo fluid 2 thing.


ATCEM assessment? I'm unable to think about it.


It's not cool too, cos you get left out of important stuff. (First topic) ((of course I mind!))

fel was shaking her ass at 9:57 PM