Yep, found the answer to my previous post. Just look up!
“When everything starts to crowd me, and I’m so confused I don’t know where to look, when I don’t know what to do anymore, when I’m so tired of everything, I look up.” As stated by Diane (1234:123456)
When I reread the latest post, I realised that there was so much fear in it.
I dunno, but I dunno why our generation is always so busy.
Like, we are more efficient with technology and all that rubbish, and we achieve and complete more things at a faster rate.
But,
We die faster.
I bet it took Moses at least .5h to get a glass of water or Noah 1 week to place orders for boat materials. But they live for like hundreds of years.
But then again, we get to meet Jesus and God faster. Which, I am happy to.
I call this, the superman generation.
I’m rambling, obviously.
fel was shaking her ass at 4:27 PM