Thursday, February 18, 2010

Geez, I certainly pick the best time to update. I'm in the midst of trying to finish my ATCEM assignments, essays and exam. But they all require words. So, to me, they are just words that I need to vomit out.

ATCEM is a Christian theology school that VFC has set up. One can get diplomas, degrees, etc in Christian theology. The course that I'm taking is about Christian education. Uh, so that means we study about learners, teachers, effective curriculum and blah.

Anw, it's turned out to be a horror cos of transport issues. And I don't like to write words.

I like it as a whole though. I know after all this, I'll be happy with the way I spent part of my holiday. This course definitely cultivated a lot of thinking/analysing and equipped me in how I can direct the life group this year.

For now, I really just need to FINISH THE WORDS.


 

Forget about my resolutions. (As promised in previous post) I have it, wrote it down and it's on some piece of paper in a file far away. Can't be bothered to write them here. You don't need to know anw.


 

Anw, I'll be going back to Melbourne in a week. And yep, I'm confused.

I don't know how to feel. I dread uni, I dread the loneliness and I know I'm going to miss the support and resources in Singapore. Yes, I knew it was going to happen. But haiz, what to do.

I need some constant in my life!

After floating around, having fun, moving house so many times(!) {both in Melbourne and Singapore!!} , encountering the rough waters, meeting all the weird people in the world,

I really just want to settle down and be comfortable.

I think uni affected me a lot. I hope God has made me stronger, strong enough to overcome the next 2 years. The remaining 2 years that I so desperately want to finish.

I'm considering not doing missions right after graduating. Cos, I really just want to rest. And be comfortable. I know being uncomfortable shows that I'm constantly being pushed out of my comfort zone and progressing. But, rest.

I know I kinda promised him. And the main reason I wanted to do it right after I grad was cos I wanted to give my youth to him.

Hm, I shall talk to God about this. That, and the rest part.


 

Photography has been good. It really allows me to express myself in some way. It's great cos I kinda don't really have any other talent other than sound engineering.

I really like the latest album I posted on facebook that was taken at the sg botanic gardens.

I was stressed and tired from atcem. Thus, being grumpy. Family was being messy again.

So, I went for a mini road trip. Came back rejuvenated :D

After playing around with Mojo for a year, I'm prolly more confident with it. I might wanna move on to humans.

The real reason why I hardly take pictures of people is cos it's darn stressful. I have to make them look nice! And they'll be asking for the photos after you take them. This brings in the time stress factor as well. Whewwwww


 

Who reads this blog? Let me know!

fel was shaking her ass at 3:43 AM