Sunday, October 25, 2009
Since we’re on the Grace topic

I just want to share about what went through my mind the past week.
Many of you knew that I worked for my dad last summer. And I wasn’t very proud of it. Not at all.
My parents had to persuade me for days before I gave in reluctantly.
Anw, God gave me the revelation in the past week that I don’t have to feel that I have to believe that I have to use my own efforts pave my own way in life from scratch.
What I mean is: by grace, God gave me a family fortunate enough to be able to help me start up in life. And I don’t have to reject it and have the mentality that I have to earn my title with my own efforts. However, this does mean that I am fully responsible of the gift that God has entrusted in me.
Also, if I were to choose another route, God will definitely still bless me and all but since I know that this is what God might intend for me, why should I fight against a blessing? but to simply accept his grace
fel was shaking her ass at 11:42 PM