I was celebrating my ex housemate's birthday today! And by the end of the night, I had this random realisation that she had a very strong goodness quality.
But it kinda didn't make sense cos what on earth is goodness???! I covered Part 1: Gentleness earlier earlier but never continued to do goodness. And here I am, using it on someone when I didn't even understand what it means.
Jumped out of bed and started googling.
And because I jumped out of bed, I am lazy, so I did not type anything here:
Galatians 5:22-23
Goodness the engagement of love! It displays integrity, honesty and compassion to others and allows us to do the right thing. Goodness takes our virtue and excellence and models it to others in the action of love. It is doing the right thing even when it does not feel like we should, as Joseph was betrayed and sold as a slave, he chose to make his situation good and help and treat others better than he needed too. Goodness is the model for people to repent and accept Christ.
Badness, cruelty, ruthlessness, depravity,
debauchery and evil are the opposites. It is being mercilessness and unscrupulousness in our dealings toward others!
When we fight against each other especially in the church, you have to see it as how hurtful and even pathetic it is in God's eyes!
Ref: http://www.discipleshiptools.org/apps/articles/default.asp?articleid=36690&columnid=4166
If you are lazy but want to know how you can show goodness, goodness is basically loving your enemy as yourself.
If you are not lazy and want to read more, you can either read the bible verses which are shown in the linked webpage.
If you clicked on the link and realised that there's a million verses, you can click here to just read Proverbs 25: 8-28
I so should do more reading and explaining of this topic. But I am lazy, so I am going to bed.
fel was shaking her ass at 1:43 AM