I always ask God to take me heaven. Don’t you think things will be so much easier?
You won’t feel uncomfortable. I won’t feel like I’m from another planet. Your full time occupation is singing/worshipping and memorizing cheem scriptures from the Bible.
I always ask God and sometimes plead for him to take me to be with him.
But daddy God always reminds me that I have a purpose here. And I always tell him that it better be worth it! (NB: the million dollars)
I’m looking forward to playing with Jesus in heaven. Sometimes, as I find myself growing older, I really just want to have some innocent fun. You know, being silly and stupid.
Meanwhile, I have come to terms that I’m at home, not on earth. It’s painful to be here but since God has plans for me, I have decided to be at home with him regardless of location.
When it’s my turn to go to heaven, I’ll be the luckiest girl…dead(:
And if I do, I’ll look down and take care of everyone alive. It’ll be my main priority in heaven. If Jesus wants to “book” me for it, too bad!
And no, this is not a scary post. Cos God has already said that I have to fulfil is promises first.
fel was shaking her ass at 4:32 PM