I was really impacted in the conference I went. Kinda more of eye opening rather than learning.
It's just hearing stories of people that have gone through so much.
And I just finished reading my pastor's book about her life.
Coolness man.
This weekend made me have a heart for the queer, people that are against the flow in terms of character.
And understand why people act the way they act. I am committed to not judging again.
How a small mistake or the church can impact one.
We'll never understand their extent of brokenness. I've really never seen (heard) such an extent.
But as I said in my previous post, we are all different in terms of causes and effects but we are all looking for the same thing.
And I proud but not proud to announce that I will be joining them in identifying and accepting God's love.
fel was shaking her ass at 10:42 PM