Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Porcelain Heart

Oh darn! It's 1.31am now and I just checked my email. No classes are cancelled! Whhyyy whyyyy whyyyyyy

{There's currently a lecturer strike}]

{{I don't know what they are striking about.}}

{{{I don't care.}}}

{{{{They are too free}}}}


 

  1. Ven's getting married
  2. Ankit got married
  3. Ven's getting married!!!!
  4. I feel OLD
  5. My family might come over.
  6. They're bringing me to the land of Bundoora
  7. Which I'm thankful for
  8. At least I don't have to face this alone
  9. I have to move out of my bachelor pad
  10. I might not do summer school job thing
  11. I want the money for July 2010 China Mission trip
  12. I spent Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday and I plan to today to watching tv series
  13. And yes, including the very nice weather day: Saturday
  14. I'm mad at myself for doing that
  15. : Hosea's wife
  16. I forgot what I want to say
  17. Shopping today!
  18. School? Who cares
  19. I'm too free
  20. No, I'm not too free! I can't get enough of being free!

fel was shaking her ass at 1:51 AM