Thursday, September 17, 2009
:)

Yay! It is confirmed.
The family's coming to melbourne.
Reallyreallyreally thankful that they're coming to help with the land of Bundoora thing.
Also, it's gonna be really cool cos I get to show them around! Imagine us at Rathdowne having breakkie, picnic at St kildas when the weather's good (or Carlton Gardens if we're lazy), showing them the DaVinci code looking State Library or having a roadtrip to see stuff. Too bad, it's gonna be summer; I know my mum will love the Tulips. And of course, me and my sis going shopping crazy. wohoo!
Then, we'll be heading to Brissy to visit the relatives. oh joy.
I decided to stay in Brissy for 2 extra days. It's going to be SO COOL.
I will be ALONE.
I'm going to have fel's mini adventure!
Too bad i gotta go back for Christmas. If not, I would have stayed longer!
fel was shaking her ass at 9:54 PM