I've recently been v busy. Not good busy. I really don't like being busy.
School is up to my neck. The lecturers and notes print musical notes to me. (Funny choice of words but who cares, this is my blog)
Church is good. Lots of grinding
So anyways, I wanna talk abt my school friends.
I've been convicted.
I'm not the best testimony of God to them; I'm grumpy and competitive.
Grumpy cos I realised I treat them as more of "work". Like I would go out with them not cos I am genuine in wanting to
(What?! I'm so tired, the last thing I want to do is use more energy and play badminton. My bed calls out to me)
I have this personal motto that I made up this week. It goes: Every minute is golden (in bed). and i swear by it every morning.
And I kinda also find them really lame and immature :x
So anw, I want to be their friends for a genuine purpose. And not treat them like work.
It's quite amazing. This verse popped out today:
2 Cor 9:6-7
Now this I say, he who sows sparingly will also reap sparingly and he who sows bountifully will also reap bountifully. Each person must do just as he has purposed in his heart, not grudgingly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver.
I also pray for studies. I'm not a HD scholar but I would like to use my studies as a testimony for my uni friends. I know every Christian does.
Well, they know I'm always busy. Not being able to meet them for events and that I'm always having to meet people after uni and everything. They do know that I'm Christian. But instead of them seeing Christianity as a v time consuming thing, I really honestly want them to, you know, see more.
It's quite funny really. They call the people I meet my "hot dates". So, now, I have multiple lesbian and guy partners.
Back to the main point!:
2 Cor 9:6-7
Now this I say, he who sows sparingly will also reap sparingly and he who sows bountifully will also reap bountifully. Each person must do just as he has purposed in his heart, not grudgingly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver.
fel was shaking her ass at 9:32 PM