I was recently blessed by God. With my results and everything.
And I was honestly not happy when I received my results.
I thought about that (the fact that I was not joyfully happy)
I asked God today: Lord I don't want to not be happy with your blessings. I want to feel satisfied with whatever you give me and not feel like I want more and more and more.
Cos I know next time, when I become a millionaire, I don't want to be not satisfied and keep pursuing more money.
Plus, I found that I have that trend. To not be satisfied.
He replied: You were happy during the examination when you discovered that the worked example you copied on your cheat sheet was exactly the same qns as the one that came out on the exam paper. Because it signified that this was from me. I blessed you. You were jumping up and down, bursting to tell everyone about the miracle/blessing. That meant more because you did not care about the results but the fact that I worked in your life.
I just read Acts 26. Paul was brought forward to King Agrippa after being locked up in prison for 2 years. (For nothing. So boh liao.)
Agrippa gave Paul a chance to speak before deciding what to do with him.
Paul shared about Christ. He was risking his life because the message was offensive to the Jews and unbelievable to the gentiles.
And Agrippa interrupted him and went shouting: You are out of your mind, Paul!..
In this case, it seemed crazy to risk so much for Christ and gain nothing! Or even more trouble.
As one leads a Christian life, the earthly rewards are so minor and insignificant. But the eternal treasures ... are so much more.
I am joyfully happy that I managed to unknowingly be happy with the eternal treasures instead of the earthly rewards.
fel was shaking her ass at 11:13 PM