Saturday, July 04, 2009
I used to doing things by myself. and it's a little different when i have to depend on other people here. So, instead of being pissed with guy(s) having no balls, fel, REN.
I know i can't always have things my way, so i'm being very nice. i'm not giving a black face. cos i really cant expect to. and i don't want to ruin everyone's day.
it's just a silly thing really.
---
I like this trip. other than the food really. all the women on this trip fell sick. i swuish the food of indian food on my plate to make it look as if i've eaten. and throw everything away. so much for the beggers on the streets. well, it would be rude to ankit's family if i dont eat. and to settle my meals, i secretly order room service.
If you would like to know more information about the India trip, kindly do go to Felisha Ng. Thank you
fel was shaking her ass at 3:00 PM