Thursday, June 25, 2009

I want to hear what I don’t want to hear

People like to talk to me cos I tell them what they don't want to hear.

I very much value and recognise the fact that in any youth or uni ministry, we more or less do not have an adult figure around to lead or watch over. And by adult, I mean at least 30yo.

Because I am in a situation where I do not have any adults around me almost 100% of the time, I shall talk about thus then. I only have my experiences to share right?

Since young, our family/parents are the ones that scold us, nag at us and tell us to change what is wrong with us to right. See that I/we do not have our parents anywhere near us?

Your friends are not going to tell you what wrong with you. They want you to like them.

And even the most honest of friends won't or cannot tell you some of the "problems" that needs changing. Problems, I find, need to be pointed out.

The youth of our generation are very smart. I certainly have to agree. We are provided with the best. We are educated and refined. Problem? We think we know. Guess what. No, you don't know.






Meanwhile, if you're looking for me, I'll be gallivanting by the hotel pool for the next few days.

fel was shaking her ass at 11:57 PM