I'm really annoyed with my mp3 atm.
I know it's like super cool with the wireless nonsense.
And I can go jogging with it and that I can jump ard the house with my arms going all over the place and go to the toilet with it
But
IT'S SO ANNOYING
It's basically like an ishuffle. There's no stupid screen and if I want to play an album, I have to skip skip skip skip skip skip skip skip skip skip skip skip
And I'm the kind of person that plays by album and I like to play it over and over and over.
And the album depends on what's my mood or what I'm doing.
So, for the past few weeks, I have been enduring with Corrine may when I want to study, the ting tings when I want to worship, planet shakers when I want to relax
Urgh.
fel was shaking her ass at 12:47 AM