Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Hoho.

Hai. I'm in uni now. Trying to do some work.

I'm doing work! But not well though. I'm just doing my report. I totally feel like sleeping. My brain is dead.

Anws, i have a testimony;

*Oh ya, i'm going to india for my friend's wedding. And will be in sing from 5july – 14july.


 

Actually i didn't managed to get a ticket on the 26 jun which is the date everyone from melb, is reaching Hyderabad, India. So they're all flying on 25 jun for the flight from melb to sing. Stay over. Then 26 jun to hyd.

Well, i def couldn't take the 25 jun flight. Cos i got a stupid exam! So troublesome.

So i had to get the next flight which was on the 26 jun day itself, before the same flight from sing to hyd. And the thing is; most people would prefer to take this flight so that they won't have to stay over the night. Hence, me having a hard time getting a ticket.


 

I ended up with a 27 jun ticket and reaching hyd on the 28 jun. I woul have missed out on a lot of shopping!!!! It was worse cos i was the only single traveller. And hearing from Colin; India might not be the best place to travel alone. Becos it's a male dominated area. And being fel, i stressed.

I'm glad i held on about something going: not worrying but praying. Then, i decided to go do something about it rather than waiting for my turn on the waiting list. I called like 3 times this morning to sing airlines and no free places! With every operator telling that's it's a long waiting list. I really didn't know what i was doing, i wanted to go to the library to nerd, then i walked passed STA in uni. Walked backwards. Went: "oh ya. Rmit has STA". Walk in. And the rest is history.

The lady said i was lucky(X3). I beg to differ.


 

Plus, $50 off the SIA (I thought I would have to like get some crappy other airline in order to get to India in time for the wedding) ticket because of the coupon in our handbook

Not bad hey.

God is good.


 



HAHAHAHA! We used to fight a lot. Bro/sis kind of fights. Cos he's vegetarian. And...i was not. I was meatarian.

We would argue every Friday night where to go for dinner. And the both of would never give in. So we would argue and argue and argue. You can imagine.

Oh my, looks like i will be eating vegetarian for the entire 7-8 days.

Yep, and he would help me with my physics. (not much help) :x

Kinda like a big bro to me. Since he always doted on me. So, it was a tad bit hard when he left. Really glad to see him soon!

Ta!

fel was shaking her ass at 6:46 PM