We had our baton passing robots final presentation today. And we never had a mistake before. First time, good. Second time, the turbine to turn the wheels came off. We lost 50 marks. And yep, my group mate had a fit and left. We were all stunned cos we didn't know what he was saying. I'm surprised i'm ok with it. Dimmed, of course. I thought if any were to go wrong, i would be the one pissed. Cos i still want my HD. I'm proud of myself staying strong when it was crunch time. Before the presentation, I wasn't freaking out, i wasn't scared. In fact, i had to be the one reassuring and calming my group mates down. And when we met with failure, i was ok.
I'll upload pictures of watermelon (or optimus prime) and pineapple(bumblebee) later
{engineers lor, what to do. Infatuated with transformers} {while us girls, gave the fruit names}
fel was shaking her ass at 7:54 PM