Thursday, April 23, 2009

Happy Birthday to a new year

You know, I never knew that birthdays were THAT important or meant that much to a person. I will treat birthdays differently this year.

---
Anws, life has been great for me. Pretty happy.
I’ve been trekking, badminton-ing, night jogging and biking.
Testimony! I was really glad that i was asked by my RMIT friends to join them for badminton. Cos i never really had good friends in uni. I swear i made more friends in these 2 months in mechanical engin than the entire of last year in aero. And yes, it makes a lot of difference! Aero ppl are just more competitive, and basically more stuck-up. Qualities which I both have :D
It’s honestly a lot more comforting cos of the whole (maybe) having to move to the land of Bundoora thing. And i can invite them to church!!! Which is so exciting! And the big one of: making friends outside church. Urgh. I hardly have friends outside church. Vvv glad abt this one

And the fact that god has been putting different people in my life my church, I’ve learnt so much more about the people in church. Things I never knew! Do you know that there’s this guy in church that sells records for a living! His place is FILLED with them. And something something about having the most in Australia. Like seriously. And this guy, digs/pans gold for a living. Like seriously too. And finds big rocks of gold and makes money. Like seriously too too! So cool man
Andand! There’s this other guy that can repair cameras, sells them... He made an infrared camera the other day from a crap camera, changing the insides and everything and now i takes really cool pictures! I was playing with it and IT’S SO COOL!!! I try and get the pictures and post them up soon!

Study fel.
Bye!

fel was shaking her ass at 12:18 AM