Monday, March 09, 2009

apologies everyone for the lack of posts. which is not surprising.
I've honestly not been well. it's a long road but God's helping me.

let's see.
i thank god for bringing people in my life.
dads and mums from church. i love them to bits.
they're constantly giving and giving. seriously, my house is full of things given to me from them.
sometimes, it's hard for them to be there but nevertheless I'm glad they are more than equipped to help when i call.

highlights:
i finally gotten my camera. FINALLY.
after 2 years. and prolly months of babbling non stop about it.

Also, I've been harassed by a guy.
haha. harass is a strong word but I'm using it! lol
no la...in all, i was just annoyed cos he wasted a lot of my time, effort and money.
i invited him to church and stuff. he texted me a lot. blah blah
and this guy was hard to read. seriously.
i was upset cos he belittled my God/church. using this just to get a "date"
thank god again for church people for offering to "pay this guy a visit"
i was. just. really hoping to be friends
it's times like this were I'm really really glad i have a natural "back off, don't talk to me" look. HAHAHA!

also, I've been trying to study. but engine's not really starting up.
so, I'm trying again. but yeah, self discipline is not exactly my forte. or maybe anyone's. i dunno. don't wanna think about it.
that's why i study alone in my room most of the time.

cya!

fel was shaking her ass at 7:38 PM