Oh my… I realized my last post was sooo emo.
Heh. Paiseh. Last 5 min of work for the week luh.
Hmm..let's see. Last week of work this week?
Happy! And then 15 more days to Melbourne. I hope I don't die of heat when I go back. Hmm..but I think it's unlikely I will. Cos I have AIRCON! {Gloats}
Today is a do nothing day again. Feels so bad.
I detest my Indian boss. Hmph. So lousy.
Oh. Uh. I lost 3 more kgs. {hides away}
I was quite shocked cos I didn't exercise at all, I thought I'll put on weight. (I loss lesser weight this time cos exercise a lot lesser) I really haven't been doing anything. Come home, eat, watch tv, sleep. Like seriously. And the thing is, I feel fatter! I thought I felt my bermudas become tighter? HMMMMM
same weighing machine, weighed 2 times. Weird.
I realized Pam and Grace and Carmen will be competing against each other for a 2 bedroom.
We'll see who ends up on my floor. Haha
I think I'll close this thing down soon
fel was shaking her ass at 5:58 PM