Friday, January 09, 2009
Things always mess up when we all come back.
I’m sure you guys definitely saw this email before:
i'm jsut bored. so bear with me.
The Silent generation, people born before 1946.
The Baby Boomers, people born between 1946 and 1964.
Generation X, people born between 1965 and 1979.
Generation Y, people born between 1980 and 1995.
Why do we call the last one generation Y? I did not know, but a
caricaturist explains it eloquently below.

Hahaha…my dad’s complaining about my jeans
And he was the one who sent me this email! LOL
Ahh yes..i have more work to do. Which is good.
Project is starting to go into full scale.
5 more weeks till work ends! 4 weeks minus the long 1 week break for cny la.
46 more days to Melbourneeee…
I have a feeling I’ll miss Singapore this time. This holiday was a good one.
I reckon attitude played a major role.
At least, I wasn’t sulking!
I love the people here la…
But I think… I still prefer being alone. I miss it terribly actually.
But when I think of it, I know I’m so gonna miss the people here! fel was shaking her ass at 7:16 PM