Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Edward is keeping me company todayyy (((:

Oh man.. I feel so awful. I just made the entire office sick.
There’s about 5 people coughing their lungs out just about now.

Today will be a do nothing day again.
I was so sick of facebook-ing ytd, I unintentionally groaned out sooo loud to my dad
And I’m pretty sure the whole office heard.
My boss sucks luh. The Indian one.
He’s new in taking a leadership role. It’s prolly his first or second time leading the group this time. (I had to squat next to him and ask him for job! and he has to like purposely find job for me to do!) -.-
It’s not that he’s trying or not. It’s just that it’s his character and that he doesn’t really have the leadership gifting.
This made me do some thinking (at least I was doing something!); you mean without God, people without skills/gifts have no chance at all?
You mean they are stuck during the same job for the rest of their lives in a stupid 2m X 2m box!!!!!!! And can be completely satisfied?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh my goodness, I rather have an unstable job and die trying. Then, stay in a stupid box collecting cellulite.

So, anyway,
Esp with all the ‘everyone can be a net and will be a net leader this year’ talk in church.
I’m so glad we have an awesome and powerful God.
Because, now, I see the immeasurable difference in opportunity to reach something with and without God. With my own eyes.

Hmm…should I put out my lozenges out for everyone? Uh…it’s kinda weird.

Oh btw, I actually really appreciate my job. Although it’s so crap and I feel so useless.
At least, I’ve learnt something rather than nothing. Like the many different sections the office is divided into; what they specialize, how the office works, who does what and who is important…
And sometimes, when I reallyreallyreally cannot stand it, I sit (one side la) in my dad’s office and listen to all the people who come and ask him for help. I swear, I learnt most things from there. Just by listening. Cool aye.
Cos the engineers usually come and discuss about their projects, ask him for help…
And my dad goes over to Uncle Alfred to discuss business stuff. Uh…this part, is like things (all the business strategies…) I’ll NEVER learn in books. So, I’m like “WOAH” and absorb absorb absorb…

So yes, I feel uber holy:
Thank you god for giving me the wisdom to pick out what is so valuable and appreciating it.
Thank you god for helping me absorb absorb absorb SO FAST!
I reckon this works out so much better for me than books.

It’s just me or do I sound like a kid. Heh.

fel was shaking her ass at 1:59 PM