Thursday, November 13, 2008

???

I don't understand. I really don't.

This is not the first time.

My aunt made noise when I called her that I don't usually all her. And only call her if I need help.

And I think one of my church friends feels that way too.

My parents too. sometimes -.-

So now, I dunno what to do.

I have zero credit, no time and a stupid mattress.

I dunno who to ask anymore.

I decided to take the bus to the airport this time cos I didn't want to ask anyone anymore

Crap. I really dunno what to do.

Wait, I do…

This is what uni did to me. Make something out of nothing.


But, I really don't get it.

Like seriously.

Why do I have to call you? Nothing wrong wad.

Hurrrrr

Maybe it's got to do with the stupid independence thing.

Hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

fel was shaking her ass at 1:28 PM