Friday, October 24, 2008

"Zams"

I studied today. almost didn't want to blog today cos yes i finally did more work then the last few days. (although I did spend a lot of time of facebook :p)
Sadly, i think it isn't enough. i need to do more just to finish my basic revision.
staying up tonight.

I was prompted to blog tonight cos i read my sis' blog and she did really really well for her "zams". Congrats! i'm proud of you!
got As in all the engineering subjects. (interesting)
and the thing is she slacked a lot but studied hard (in her words).

Lord, i want to do well too. and dedicate everything to you too. (like my sis!)

maybe, this time the reason I'm so relaxed and stressed about being not stress, is cos he wants to show me that this time everything is done by him?
but yes, I'm SLIGHTLY panicking. cos i really want to study and do well.
and it's thurs, fri morn already!
I'm so not used to letting him do everything.

---

i passed sy a verse today.
It was Ecc 1:18; it says:
For much wisdom comes much sorrow;
the more knowledge, the more grief.

what stood out was the first part of "for much wisdom comes much sorrow"
I told my friend luh that that could be the reason why our lives are so much more complicated that some people.
like some people's lives tend to be more smooth sailing then others.
(you can't deny this)

The study bible said:
The more you understand, the more pain and difficulty you exp. For eg, the more you know, the more imperfection you see around you; and the more you observe, the more evil becomes evident.
As you set out with Solomon(a person in the bible that has a lotlotlot of God given wisdom) to find the meaning of life, you must be ready to feel more, think more, question more, and
do more. Are you ready to pay the price for wisdom?

So, are you sure when you ask God for more wisdom?
it's worse when people ask for wisdom AND KNOWLEDGE.
The knowledge part, is another long elaboration of part 2 of that single verse.
Ask me if you really want to know.
Looks like I'm gonna have very good revelations from this book in the B-I-B-L-E.


fel was shaking her ass at 1:03 AM