Saturday, October 25, 2008
"I hanged my ipod"
My sis is the sweetest thing in the world!
She wanted to give me her ipod as her present to me. Awwwwwwww.
But it hung. So yup. It’s okayyy.
I would never have taken it in the first place.
Don’t worry, I’m saving money to buy and working when I’m back in spore.
I told dad to help me find a holiday job alr. Most of the cash should be from there.
My sis also said, since she can’t, she’s gonna save up and use the money that she earned from washing my dad’s car for one. Oh man...thank you!
And another addition to the additional point, my sis is a music-is-my-life sort of person like me too.
I managed to save $100 this month. I dunno how. Like seriously, it’s like the first time this year I saved.
Maybe it’s God cos I know this month, I just spent money like I normally do. Nothing out of the blue or special. {shrugs}
Hmmm…let’s see how much we can save this holiday. Maybe I’ll buy the camera first.
Cos I feel so depressed.
Depressed till I’m taking mental photographs.
Depressed till I actually dont realize that I’m actually staring at people with dslr carmeras and my head turns as I walk. I was like wooops. This is so embarrassing. I just gave myself away. Hahaha. (you do not know this)
Oh well, we’ll see.
Since I’ll be around for cny this year too. Let’s see how much pathetic 2 ringgits our relatives are gonna give us.
Not that I’m complaining considering it’s free money. And I don’t want to pay tax to my mum this year. Don’t care!
---

Anyway, this is Ruby!
I bathed her ytd. She’s staying at my place for a while cos my housmate is dog-sitting her.
Long story. Too lazy too elab.
But the bathing a dog part was a good experience.
Uh…she’s licking her there now. A lot. It’s really gross cos she’s on my bed.
My housemate’s not home tonight so she’s sleeping with me. Hopefully she pees in the correct place man.
It’s okay. I just dehydrated her anyway.
BY NOT GIVING HER WATER. DDDDDON’T ANYHOW THINK.
Haha…I make her sound like a hassle. She’s really trained now, so she really nice and not as bad as I make it sound to be.
---
I can’t wait to go back. I’m so sick of everything. I need a break.
But I pray that when I go back I have more personal space. Pleaseeeeeee.
I cannot take it one okayy
fel was shaking her ass at 2:39 AM