Wednesday, October 22, 2008

:8>

Ok fine. Fel decided to stop being annoying and post all the #$%^& photos up.
It’s a wed afternoon and I am bored. I am free but not suppose to be free.
---
So funny la.
I had a convo with my dad last night and I told him to stress me.
Usually it’s the other way wrong, he stresses me and I scream at him to not stress me.
Then he said: “so how do you want me to stress you?”
Then I was like:” uh…mum usually talks about money?”
And he ended up not stressing me luh.
We ended up laughing.
Crap. I’m not studying.
Okay…I’m quite stressed now cos I made a study plan and I don’t really have much time. (NOOOOOO my exams are on mon)
But I don’t really care!
Like I will study hard luh but I just don’t really care about studies.
Part of life man. No point beating myself about it.

Stupid fel. Your HD is there. You just need to study. Stupid you.
GO AND STUDY NOW!
Tsk.

I can’t believe I’m nagging at myself.
And I’m replying! Annoyed! -.-

I can’t wait to go back man.
I realized why this morn.
Then I finally don’t need to care about others and only myself.
Of course only my family la. I won’t forget.
But I don’t really need to care about any other people.
I’m quite sick of it.
So this holiday with one entire month without my friends/church will be good. It’ll only be about me.
I’m not being selfish or self centred but I’m just sick of it



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

uh ya. i got a shock when i saw the gigantic size of the photos.
anw, my favfavfav is the one of pam on the bench
and the photo of my other 2 friends is not taken by me. i have to say this cos i dont like that photo. i just liked my friend's expression. the angle and everything. BLAH.
and the idea for the close up of the tulip is not really mine.
not really becos i've done/taken pictures like this before

fel was shaking her ass at 11:58 AM