Saturday, September 06, 2008
Time to Come out!
Fel. for one entire year was one of the most sociable person on planet earth.
but when year 2008 came, she changed.
She preferred small crowds, afraid of big ones really.
preferred staying home.
preferred solitude. A LOT.
so, now i wanna make a change.
I wanna go out there. and just introduce myself again.
I wanna love people like i used to. not to say i didn't but prolly...enjoy their company more?
We'll see. whether i can pull it off
Like old times
---
Exclusive Camp Photos {heh heh heh}

I reallyreallyreallyreally want to go back. :(
look at the mountains behind.
I told God i want to own a piece of property like this when i grow up.
but you own it already!
you know what i mean. i just wanna own a tiny bit of such amazing beauty.
:)


hahaha... there was a obstacle course in camp.
and obviously, it was an obstacle for me.
Pam had the delight of photographing me



The long water slide that led to the lake.
Obviously we couldn't use it. we would have died from COLDness

Glad and honoured to have such amazing friends for company in this camp.


Chilling out the way i like it :)

I will miss you.
fel was shaking her ass at 10:55 PM