Sunday, August 03, 2008
F ≠ ma
Haha...I'm really happy today.
i woke up at 9.30am and headed to some ulu place for breakfast alone.
{grins}
i finally did it! i finally managed to have my perfect morning
rem my past entry abt my perfect day?
i managed to fulfill abt 60% of what i described.
i had my Walkman on, "knocking on those eardrums of mine." and all those
I'm going to do this again! so nice.
ah yar...but the waitresses were all so busy and their smiles were quite fake i cant say that they were pretty.
one of them had like a nose ring and netting stuff on her arms.
I'm looking for that natural beauty luh.
I'm not be judgemental and mean.
hai...and my mum asked me this week why i like to stay in melb so much.
cos we were like arguing on the dates of my flight to spore and back.
hai...i liked my mum better before i came back to spore last July.
i was so proud of her! i thought she really let go alr.
i could like call her frequently w/o feeling forced or uncomfortable
and msg her random stupid things.
that she came out with like the funniest suggestion;
she asked me if they was a guy.
and i was like NOOOOOOOOOO.
i thought abt it and finally came to the conclusion why.
i didn't really know why. there are a lot of factors but this point is new;
force.
last Thurs, all us people that were grew up in church were like singing all the old songs, all the kids songs like deep, deep, deep down in my heart and doing all the stupid actions and i was quite uncomfortable luh!
weird huh. they were all so enthu abt this. having so much fun
but the only thing i could remember was the force that i was forced to to do all that.
i couldn't even rem some of the songs that i was apparently suppose to. didn't rem good memories.
oh man...I'm like the nightmare for all the carpenters workshop teachers. i feel so mean!
but it's ok okayy... I'm like catching up on old times; i love listening to the hillsong kids cds. they're so nice! so hyper. i use them when i study so tt i wont fall asleep.
i like doing my own things, making my own decisions and you know...not be forced.
haha then in the afternoon, i wanted to study. I WAS IN THE ZONE!
oh man...
thank god i don't need to accompany Pam to shakers tmr. ( HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAM!!! I'm sorry i suck at organsing bday things. i dont think she knows this blog exists, but i think it'll make me feel better :p )
so, nerding tmr.
please please please. let me nerd.
i really really really need to study.
oh which reminds me i really need one or two housemates to replace me next year.
and i need all your prayers. really!
say it now, repeat after me; ( I'm not kidding!)
"Dear God, i pray that you help fel find someone to replace her ASAP. Amen."
i was like "God! please get someone to confirm now tt they'll be staying next year! so that i can have a peace of mind and move out on the dot"
and today, one of my friends heard abt my woes and knew some potential candidates, so he's going to ask them.
please please please.
BUT! they main point is that God answered my prayer!
real fast too! maybe he saw how desperate i was.
I'm so desperate, I'm going to put an ad on my msn nick if this doesn't work out. serious man...
i'm going to replace my "i will praise you always" to "i'm so housemate desperate"
so i went over to my friend's to study. but the stupid lab report was so hard. i didn't know what f stood for?! hello...how do you expect us to know what you're talking abt when you don't bring yourself across properly. I'm not god you know...
then, i wanted to go to Starbucks lygon to reminiscence the times i had spending hours there STUDYING!
so sad! they're closing so many chains!
i had my classic green tea frap.
and good company and crapped.
i so thank good for my friends in shakers. i dunno what I'll do w/o all of them man...seriously.
i think I'll just die in a bathtub of tears and not be discovered till I'm all skinny (finally) and boney w/o all of them.
I'm actually a very social person like seriously but i really really need to have my me time one.
so anw, we stayed till they closed at 11pm.
i think i know why they're losing much money.
nobody is like patriotic to Starbucks at all!
there were so lil people! for the last day!
i wanted their artsy framed photographs!
but hai yar...the staff said they were not allowed to take anything!
they even threw away the milk! TSK.
oh too bad. my friends wanted the coffee beans.
looks like i just have to wait till i got enough money to pick up photography then i can get pictures like those.
i also wanted their signboard! hahaha...
the one with the Starbucks logo. hahahaha
cool lor! good investment.
i think I'll go by on Mon on the way back from sch and see whether they're throwing/auctioning/selling anything. i just want the photographs! and maybe those artsy looking pictures. but they're too big luh. it's like 1m by 1m.
I'm still quite hyper now. must be sip from friend's double shot espresso. omgosh. and i don't drink coffee.
but I'm going to sleep after reading. cannot nerd :(
i really really really need to study. i got so many assignments, it's no kid.
need to sleep earlier so tt I'll have enough energy to listen to P ray tmr.
nighters! fel was shaking her ass at 12:55 AM