Tuesday, July 01, 2008
First day of Singapore
No. 1. it's DAMN HOT CANNNNNNNNN
2. i cant speak chinese without changing back to english in a sentence
3. i need to buy a lot of things
parents very stingy
4. i think i prefer melb.
dunno why there's like always a lot of things i need to do here.
melb got nothing to do one. just rot. me likey
5. big car. nice.
6. nice house. good bed. swimming pool. treadmill. goody
7. the air con is spoilt but not spoilt.
16 degrees last night
8. my dad cant understand what I'm talking abt. apparently slur too much
9. i pretend i understand what my grandma is talking abt
10. I'm still that 16 year old kid to my parents
11. i prefer talking to adults on the same level.
I'm not stupid.
i want to learn and need to learn
but I'm not stupid
so just help me learn
12. don't come in the toilet when you know I'm in there.
and don't come into my room without asking or knocking.
that includes when I'm sleeping.
personal space cannnnnnnn
13. Internet here is slower than melb. annoying
14. whole 3rd level to myself. me really like
15. nothing beats hanging out with melbournians
16. serangoon is far. must psycho parents to move to hong san.
not that it makes any effect at all.
17. must learn during when go back.
MUST!!!!!!!!!
hehe. so i can steal the car next time back here.
WA HAHAHAHA
18. I DUNNO WHAT TO WEAR FOR SHARON'S 21ST.
I'M NOT WEARING FORMAL!!!!!!!!
I ONLY BROUGHT 5 T SHIRTS, SOME SHORTS AND 1 PAIR OF JEANS BACK.
I'M NOT GOING TO BUY SOMETHING I WONT WEAR!
I'M HATE DECIDING WHAT I HAVE TO WEAR!
T SHIRTS ARE STILL MY KIND
19. food is the last thing on my mind unlike mx
20. call me if you want to meet me.
i wont call you
21. this post is in point form
but don't complain!
i updated.
i don't update when I'm in spore fel was shaking her ass at 11:11 PM