Friday, June 20, 2008

The Beauty in our hearts


I wonder what did Rapunzel do? When she was waiting for her prince to come
What was she thinking?
Did she ever get anxious, fearful, disheartened, etc?
What was she singing that captured the attention of her prince?

What did Cinderella do when she was locked up in the tower?

Was she like Fiona in Shrek?
Did she make sure everything was perfect?
The hair, the dress, the spot were she laid so her prince will come and give her that long awaited kiss

How long did they wait?

How did Fiona feel when her prince was an ugly ogre?
and how did she feel when she realised that he was in fact her true love;
the prince that she was waiting and preparing for every single day of her life since she was born and promised the reward

The wait for that for promise is long and many a times discouraging.
Faith and love is what keeps it alive

I don't want a guy. (this post is extremely easy to misinterpret i realise)
I just want my promise! from God!

I feel like some goofball or hopeless romantic. sheesh

fel was shaking her ass at 1:52 AM