Saturday, May 17, 2008
Fel is Preaching
Last night's life group was just so amazing.
i mean, it really was!
i don't like preaching
but yesterday's topic was so applicable and timely,
i just got to.
Praise in all circumstances.
Wow.
I've actually been having a really discouraging week.
and I'm really not sure what's of the future.
it's Friday but i just cant rest.
mentally.
you get what i mean?
but I'm so tired too :\
today's lesson was 4 pages long.
I'm not saying it's really long.
it's usually longer. much longer.
no complaints.
every bit is Gold.
and i honestly want to type out so many parts of yesterday's lesson.
but i decided to just settle on this.
i just found it really applicable to me (:
read this will you?
Praise is a garment of the spirit.
Isa 61: 3 speaks of "the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness."
In contemporary language we would call it a spirit of depression.
it is more than just an influence, it is an actual principality, a stronghold of the Devil.
it is an evil personality,
a spirit that grips the heart and minds of people as they look at the negative side of life.
it is a spirit that binds, discourages and frustrates.
Praise is a garment that we must put on and wear at all times
- we literally have to clothe ourselves with this garment.
this is an act of our will,
we must make the choice regardless of how we feel.
Ps 42:5 Why am i so discouraged? Why so sad? I will put my hope God! I will praise him again -my saviour and my God.

fel was shaking her ass at 11:10 AM