Wednesday, April 09, 2008
Studies Again???
super tired la.
i don't even know why I'm studying so hard. i think.
i dunno how I'm going to be glorifying God.
if i do well that is.
i know i need to rely on God
and not just on my own strength
but it still gets tiring.
well...at the very least,
I'm doing well in sch
i guess i just glorified God?
i believe it's a year of transformation for me.
i always never did well in sch
i believe it'll be a year change
I'm glad I'm doing well.
it's a bit too early to say
but
i will keep believing.
and even if i don't do well,
i will keep believing
cos
i know God will bless me eventually
and i already told him only to give it to me
when he feels is right
we'll seefel was shaking her ass at 11:49 PM