Wednesday, April 09, 2008

The only reason i look forward to Spore

I got so many retarded pictures of my sis,

i got a whole file of pictures dedicated to: "retarded sis"

i didn't know what to choose la
but finally settled on this:


it's just shows...her

hmm...

yeah...as the title states,

she's seriously the only reason i look forward to spore

I'm coming back on 30th June

and honestly,

i don't want to.

it's very emo exhausting.

and i hate it. (WOAH! it's finally out! you guys finally know what i'm thinking! heh.)

i don't really have a choice

i mean...i really like spore and it'll always be my home country

great friends,

great food.

nothing can compare to home.

definitely coming back after I'm done with my degree

Dionne's post would have explained why

but since I'm already here,

i want to spend all my time here.

and not going back so often!

what's the point of studying overseas when you keep going back?!

i mean,

i want to spend my holidays in melb; play in melb, relax in melb

and not just studying in melb

i want to enjoy melb.

i prolly sound super self-centred but yeah...

I'm finally given this opportunity

and i just want to fully enjoy it.

give me this chance will you?



and thanks mei,


your retarded post reallyreally made my day(;

fel was shaking her ass at 11:50 PM