Sunday, October 07, 2007

i did communion today. and it was fun! like seriously.
i mean although i got the jibbers when i was on stage but it was ultimately very fun!
heh heh
it turned out not bad actually
letmetellyouletmetellyou!

okok....firstly, i asked the audience to form into groups of 3 or 4 and i told them to share their answers to 2 qns abt communion with each other which honestly was just a tactic to drag time.
hehehehe

then i shared abt Restoration, Renewal and Perfection which was what we learnt in lifegrp last Fri

i explained that restoration because sometimes when I've strayed away or know that I've strayed away, communion is a time where i calm myself down and actually tell myself that it's time to restore myself back to him. yeah!

then renewal was for the times when i feel weary or tired and i just need a time of refreshing to renew or refresh me! and ultimately i will feel better and closer to God i guess

perfection was for the times if I've all along been rather faithful and in touch with him but because we're human, we still have many lil' details that we need to edit. so communion is also a time when i tell God that i want to perfect myself for him because i guess God deserves only the best of us and I'm sure like on our part we also want to give him only the best of ourselves!

AHHHH....some people said they liked they idea of the forming into groups thing which was an idea i got from PS. (heh heh.) the plus-es in attending 2 churches. and I'm NOT very free. i don't attend PS when I'm not free okayyyy... they should know it anw. they literally don't see me AT ALL when I'm busy. or when i need time to myself. like now! ANYWAY, back to the group idea thing, they said it was good cos it actually made people think abt what communion actually means to them instead of sitting on the comfy chairs and shutting off after 2mins. (ok...i added the comfy chairs part). but the thing that made me rather irritated or nervous actually was that some people were too lazy and didn't move their butt out of their chair to talk! they just sat there and stared blankly at me! or the floor. hai....

but it's ok luh. that wont put out my fire.

and they said they msg was good cos it was broken down very well and the correct words were used. so, it was simple and easy to understand i guess.

ok...i feel like I'm self praising
ANYWAY, it was very fun! and i want to do it again! hee

fel was shaking her ass at 8:48 PM