Saturday, July 28, 2007

just an update!

I've picked up the guitar again. brought it back to melb the last time i went home. got my PS friend to teach me again. and I'm actually serious abt learning it this time. probably, cos i want to learn some instrument and use it for my QT. my walk with God has just been like the photo i posted in the net blog. up and down.

oh! i led in lifegrp ytd for the first time. i wld say it went ok but i cld have done better. i wished i prepared better and actually got God's help. probably cos i just wasn't in the mood and just was too tired. it's ok. this week was just sooooo incredibly long. thank god for the weekend. I'll try again next time though. this time I'll rem to ask God.

sch work is just piling. as usual. hai...surprisingly, my math sucks big time here. going for extra classes now. hopefully, I'll do better this term. i better. i have no choice.

Also, the new Melbourne model has certainly got heaps of people upset. Due to the new model, the arts faculty has cut down 136 staffs. Totally insane. basically, because of this model, many ppl tt want to do certain degrees cant. for eg, ppl tt want to do law have to get a basic arts degree first, THEN continue with law. tt is if they make the cut. and because of this, many ppl don't want to come to melb uni and because many ppl don't want to come to melb uni, they don't have enough $$$, explaining the cut down in staff. well, tt's what they said. I'm glad engineering is not affected. There were huge rallies, strikes, petitions going on. I heard that the Arts faculty rally was HUGE ytd. i signed their petition. although it doesn't really affect me but I've got heaps of friends tt are struggling to decide whether they shld continue with melb uni and honestly, it sucks. this is why i heart engineering. so lil hassle, so simple. (;

anws, going mt baw baw skiing next sat. hope it'll be fun!

fel was shaking her ass at 3:08 PM