Saturday, May 19, 2007

OMG! seems like ages since I last blog. I can almost celebrate my 1mth anniversary alrdy. Just handed in part of my hoi essay today. Yes part of it. They made us do 1 para and hand it in first, so tt they can check but I hate it! So now everyone is doing their essay in paras. So irritating. I rather not hand in at all and just do the whole essay at one go. Tsk. Next week I’ll have to hand in 2 more paras. Tsk.

Been busy running ard. Attending 2 churches. super busy felly welly. Yup. I’m attending planet shakers too. I know it’s madness but each church has its pros. I’m so busy I have to find time to do my sch stuff. I shall not say tt horrid word. But at least my lifestyle is much better than earlier. At least, I’m keeping myself occupied. But couldn’t take it this week. Became too exhausted. Prayed abt which church I shld go. We decided to give myself some time to decide first. Cos I was really torn in bwt. Hai…. But finally made some progress in my decision this week. Decided to not go for urban life but still attend the svc and continue with vfc too. at least i won't be so exhausted.

Weather here is insane. Worst thing is my weight follows it!! As in like, in the beginning of the week, when the weather is hotter (means only need to wear 2 layers), my weight will go down and at the end of the week, it’ll be colder (3 layers but still shivering), my weight increases. Tsk.so frustrating. Want to go up than go up lah. Keep going up and down. Ha yo.

Oh! Which reminds me. I went to a PS camp called ‘marked’ in Philip Island. It was just AWESOME! Loved it. What I can say is tt, aft attending PS and coming to melb, I learnt to love. Yes. To love. Your eyes didn’t play tricks on you. This is coming from Felisha ng. I can’t even believe I’m saying this on my blog. It’s so personal! But I want to share what I’ve learnt and benefited since. Ever since coming to melb, the lifestyle here is sooo diff. I won’t say tt we’re very free but certainly freer. As in, when you’re free, you learn to take a step back and just spend a lot of time reflecting and just spending time with God or friends! I mean, this will not happen in spore cos when you’re free, you sit in front of the TV or com. Here, TV prog sucks to the core, internet is crazy and you have limited downloading thingy. So you tend to spend a lot of time with friends or God. Yup…so this is what I’ve been doing. And coming here, made me appreciate what I have. Esp. friends and fam. Yup….ask my sis. I bet she knows the diff. haha...i'll be a changed person. haha...dont wry. i'm still the same. definitely no ang moh slang. have been hanging out with sporeans and msians 98% of the time and i don't say "no worries". so don't wry Jordan. i'm still using the sporeans' "no prob". anws, what I can say is tt the door to my heart has finally been opened! x)

Pics!

me + grace



Carmen

this was really cool. we laid outside like this till 2am and it was freezing! just enjoying each other's company. this is one of the many things you'll nv get to do in spore man...





Sharon + me

Reina + me trying to figure out this lame toy. yes. toy. looks like some exercising thing right? it somewhat tests yr reaction skills. don't ask how it goes. pls.

my whole urban life. massive netgrp. 30+ ppl. madness.

planet uni.



ok...this was aft the camp where a couple of us decided to go koko black; some place tt has awesome chocs. and everyone was sugar high. you'll know why soon.



ok...you can scream now.



some sugar highness:








don't wry. i know what you're thinking. it actually common for ppl to kiss ON THE CHEEK here. but as Asians, we are stilling finding it hard. don't be surprised if i come back and give you one big smacking kiss. :3)
OH! havent i gotten the coolest bible? spray paint leh.... HA HA HA

fel was shaking her ass at 6:34 AM