Sunday, January 07, 2007

Still cant believe Aud was "checking me out" earlier before dinner after The Edge. My face totally went red after she told me tt!! Some more looking at my back view. Made me lose my appetite. Plus she was "arrrrpple"ing the whole time, making me and Sheryl laugh like crazy. I swear I will never ever become a teacher. This is what happerrrrns to you; you become lame. I can already hear her in my mind saying: "No, I'm not lame, i can walk properly with my 2 feet". tsk tsk...

Conclusion:Teachers= Undying lameness.

Oh!! i found out what book tt fleshy-butt girl was reading, it was "Seven Secrets to a self made millionaire". Me: No comment.

Now back to my jc experience. Second day at i jc, we played a pirate war game which was exhilarating. In the game, you have 2 ppl as the cannons which throw water bombs to break the other teams' flag( The flag is a hula hoop covered with newspp on a bamboo stick). 2 flag bearers tt try to dodge the flying water bombs, 2 minions tt carry the water bombs for the cannons, 1 pirate tt commands the grp where to move. the rest just join hands and be the "ship". Doesn't sound very fun when you're reading it here, you have to BE THERE to experience the fun. It's actually very tense when you're in the field. I was the flag bearer and it's not tt easy esp when there are like a dozen water bombs flying to yr hoop at the same time.

Next day was the Amazing race which is totally not amazing at all; it was just a ploy to make use of us to post their innova pamphlets. Almost every station tt we go to has tt as the "task", if not it'll be Soduku. Very fun hor?


CCA fair was next. Joined Canoeing/Dragon boating and ODAC(Outdoor activity club for those who dunno). For canoeing and dragon boating, it's actually a joint cca but it does more canoeing than dragoning boating(so sad!!!) but they said if there is demand they wld do it more often which is not bad cos when some girls heard tt, they immediately went: "Yar! Dragon boating more fun leh". So not bad, at least got hope. ODAC just does all the outdoor activities like kayaking, rock climbing!!! and mountaineering. Mountaineering is done in M'sia which is good. If not if it's done in spore will be called "hilling" which is...weird?
Regretted not joining Shooting as well. Their coach is some shooter tt represented Spore and he promised tt he can make us into pros. Anw, I'll be there the most 1 mth?

I found my cheer sheet already, so I'll type some out some of the cheers tt are cute.

1. I feel good

Olympians, how are you feeling today?
I feel good, AH! (with with arms curved at the side and move waist front and back at "AH!")
Oh I feel so good, AH! (Same)
Oh I feel so
Oh I feel so
Oh I feel so good.
AH! AH! AHHHH... ( Same X3 except the last part is done slower)

2. Hey mama wo xi huan
Sedeya! (everyone at sedeya position, than bring right hand and slide thumb from bottom of left nose to right)
Hey mama wo xi huan, pe li pa la wo xi huan.....(hands and hips swaying from left to right. Vigorous moments are a must.)
Oh yeh....(twist sign, hand moves from hip to the height of shoulder. Wink = optional)

It's kind of tough to comprehend what I'm trying to bring across but you can always ask me to demo for you. after all, it's quite fun.

fel was shaking her ass at 6:50 PM