Wednesday, January 17, 2007
Arghhhhh!!! My cousin is soooooooooooo lazy. I CAN’T TAKE IT ANYMORE. This another cousin btw. He just lazies around and does nothing at all! And I really mean nothing. Says nothing, does nothing. All he does is eat and sleep. Really! Practically eat and sleep. He doesn’t help put in anything at all. He doesn’t even ask lar! It’s like he expects us to do everything for him. I hope he goes home tmr. Been gritting my teeth for so long alrdy. He doesn’t even show basic courtesy of telling my mum tt’s he’s going out, treating our house like a hotel!!!!! He is also very polite by oh so graciously lying down the 3 seater sofa and making me, my grandma and my mum sit on the floor or the other 2 seater sofa. Thank you arh!
Yar…tt’s all. Just came here to relieve my anger. Arghhhh! The laziest person I ever knew!fel was shaking her ass at 6:00 PM